This Agreement is a legal agreement between you and The Union Mission Ministries, the provider of this Website’s proprietary services (“Services”). By using the Services, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions included in this Agreement (the “Terms of Service”).
- This agreement covers your use on this site only. Your use of services on other sites will be covered by separate agreements. Our Services are available only to individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law, and therefore, excludes minors.
- Use of the Services. You may use the Services for personal and business purposes. However, you may not sell, lease, or resell the services to or on behalf of any other party. In addition, you may not use, or permit to be used, Services in violation of any applicable law, regulation or policy, or in violation of any third parties’ rights.
- Terms and Conditions of Use. (a) Agreement to Terms. By using the information, services, and products available through The Union Mission Ministries, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions contained herein. (b) Modification. The Union Mission Ministries reserves the right to modify the Terms of Service at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon the earlier of posting of the modified Terms of Service or by e-mail notification to you. (c) You agree to review these Terms of Service periodically to be aware of such modifications, and your continued access or use of this website shall be deemed your acceptance of the modified Terms of Service. (d) You agree that these standards for notice of changes are reasonable. (e) You acknowledge and agree that The Union Mission Ministries or its affiliates may deny you access to or use of all or part of this website without prior notice if you engage in any conduct or activities that The Union Mission Ministries in its sole discretion believes violates any of these Terms of Service, violates the rights of The Union Mission Ministries, or is otherwise inappropriate for continued access and use of this website.
- Your Information. (a) By giving us your e-mail address, you are certifying in this Agreement that you have the right to use your e-mail address. (b) By providing information to us via this website (such as, feedback, data, comments, questions, suggestions, plans, or ideas), you agree that such information shall be non-confidential and that The Union Mission Ministries shall have unlimited rights to (or not to): use, distribute, reproduce, and disclose such information as The Union Mission Ministries deems appropriate, without compensation or acknowledgement of its source. The Union Mission Ministries shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in information you provide The Union Mission Ministries through The Union Mission Ministries’ website. (c) In exchange for use of this website, you agree that any information you submit to us will be current and complete and will not violate the rights of any third parties, and you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless The Union Mission Ministries, its affiliates and content suppliers, and their successors against any claims by third-parties alleging facts in breach of these representations. (d) While The Union Mission Ministries will not knowingly divulge your e-mail address or any other personal information to outside parties, you agree that The Union Mission Ministries will not be liable for acquisition or use of your information by any third party without The Union Mission Ministries’ knowledge or consent. In turn, you agree that The Union Mission Ministries will not be liable for the acquisition or use of personal information about you that is not under our control. (e) The Union Mission Ministries is against unsolicited e-mail (SPAM) as a matter of policy. Therefore, we will NOT send you any advertisement—only messages as part of the Services. However, in order to support this FREE service, you will receive advertisements within the e-mail notifications you receive.
- Ownership. (a) The Union Mission Ministries has and shall retain all right, title, and interest in and to any software or technology used in providing the Services, and all intellectual property rights therein. (b) All content included on this website, including text, graphics, logos, buttons, icons, and images, is the property of The Union Mission Ministries or its affiliates, content suppliers, or other licensors, with ownership as indicated by specific copyright and trademark notices and/or context, and is protected by U.S. and international copyright and trademark laws.
- Consumer Information. The consumer information contained here is intended, in part, to alert the reader to pertinent issues regarding this site. The information contained herein is not intended as a substitute for professional consultation. If professional assistance is required, the services of a competent professional person should be sought.
- Pricing and Availability. Any pricing information listed on this website is subject to change without notice. Certain items herein may be discontinued or may be unavailable in some areas.
- Disclaimers. (a) The availability of the Services depends on many factors, including your connection to the Internet, the availability of the The Union Mission Ministries‘s website or services, and equipment that is not, by its nature, fault tolerant. (b) THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” NO WARRANTIES ARE PROVIDED, WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES, THE AVAILABILITY OR USE OF THE SERVICES, PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE, RESULTS OBTAINED OR OPERATION WITHOUT INTERRUPTION, ANY INFORMATION OR PRODUCTS OBTAINED OR DERIVED THROUGH USE OF THE SERVICES, THE TRANSMISSION, STORAGE, OR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION, OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE SERVICES. (c) THE UNION MISSION MINISTRIES AND ITS SUPPLIERS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES, AVAILABILITY AND USE OF THE SERVICES, ANY INFORMATION OR PRODUCTS OBTAINED OR DERIVED THROUGH USE OF THE SERVICES, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, AND ANY TRANSMISSION OR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION. (d) The Union Mission Ministries and its affiliates and content suppliers reserve the right to alter or delete the products, services, and information available from this website at any time. (e) The information contained in this World Wide Web site is provided for informational purposes only. While The Union Mission Ministries has tried to provide accurate and timely information, there may be inadvertent inaccuracies and typographical errors. We reserve the right to make changes and corrections at any time, without notice. (f) The Union Mission Ministries does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the information, text, links, or other items contained on this website and The Union Mission Ministries expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in these materials. (g) The Union Mission Ministries makes no commitment to update the information contained on this website. (h) Third party website listed as hypertext links herein are not under the control of The Union Mission Ministries. Accordingly, The Union Mission Ministries can make no representation concerning the content of these websites nor can the fact that The Union Mission Ministries has included this link serve as an endorsement by The Union Mission Ministries of any of these websites. (i) Nothing contained in this website constitutes investment advice. (j) All sales of products listed herein are subject to our usual terms and conditions of sale.
- Trademarks. All trademarks, company names, and product names are the property of their respective owners.
- Copyright. The content of this website, including but not limited to, the text and images herein and their arrangement are copyright ©2015 The Union Mission Ministries All Rights Reserved. Certain images herein are owned by and have been provided by our members and are used by written permission only.
- Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL THE UNION MISSION MINISTRIES, ITS SUPPLIERS, LICENSEES, OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT OR ARISE OUT THE SERVICES, THE AVAILABILITY OR USE OF THE SERVICES, ANY INFORMATION OR PRODUCTS OBTAINED OR DERIVED THROUGH USE OF THE SERVICES, ANY OTHER PRODUCTS OR SERVICES USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE SERVICES, OR ANY TRANSMISSION OR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE UNION MISSION MINISTRIES, ITS SUPPLIERS’ OR ITS LICENSEES’ AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO CUSTOMER OR ANY PARTY ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100).
- Indemnification. (a) You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless The Union Mission Ministries, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and suppliers from and against any and all claims, liability, damages, and/or costs (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from your use of this website and the Services provided under this Agreement, the violation of these terms and conditions by you, or the infringement by you, or other users of The Union Mission Ministries‘ website through the use of your computer or your infringement of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. (b) The Union Mission Ministries reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
- Termination of Service. (a) Either you or The Union Mission Ministries may terminate this Agreement and the Services at any time and for any reason, but until that time it remains in full force and effect. (b) These terms are effective until terminated by either party. You may terminate these terms at any time by destroying all materials obtained from any and all of The Union Mission Ministries site(s) and all related documentation and all copies and installations thereof, whether made under the terms of these terms or otherwise. (c) These terms will terminate immediately without notice from The Union Mission Ministries if, in The Union Mission Ministries’ sole discretion, you fail to comply with any term or provision of this Agreement. (d) Upon termination, you must destroy all materials obtained from the site and any and all other Union Mission Ministries’ site(s) and all copies thereof, whether made under the terms of these terms or otherwise. (e) The terms of this Section and Sections 4, 5, 8,11, and 12 will survive any termination of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. (a) Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and The Union Mission Ministries with respect to the Services and supersedes all other agreements, contemporaneous and prior, between you and The Union Mission Ministries with respect to the Services. (b) Non-waiver. The Union Mission Ministries’ failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement will not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. (c) Amendment. The Union Mission Ministries can revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. No amendment or modification hereof will be valid or binding upon either party unless assented to by The Union Mission Ministries. (d) Severability. In the event that a portion of this Agreement is held unenforceable, the unenforceable portion will be construed in accordance with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties, and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect. (e) No Estoppel. Waiver by either party of a breach of any provision of this Agreement or the failure by either party to exercise any right hereunder shall not operate or be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach of that right or as a waiver of any other right. (f) Act of God. The Union Mission Ministries will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this Agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen contingency beyond the reasonable control of such party including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war, or act of God. (g) No Obligation to Monitor. The Union Mission Ministries does not have any obligation to monitor use of the Services, but The Union Mission Ministries may do so and may also disclose information regarding your use of the Services to satisfy laws, regulations, or other government requests. (h) North Carolina Agreement. As you are accessing the information on The Union Mission Ministries website on a server in Salisbury, North Carolina, the information contained on The Union Mission Ministries website shall be deemed provided in North Carolina and shall be deemed subject to North Carolina law. These Terms and Conditions will be governed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of North Carolina, notwithstanding any principles of conflicts of law.
- Contacting Us. You can contact us by email.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING AND USING OUR WEBSITE. WE APPRECIATE YOU AS A CUSTOMER.
© Copyright 2015 All Rights Reserved.